- This event has passed.
AUTOGRAPHED: Poppy O’Toole signed: Poppy Cooks: The Food You Need
November 9, 2021 - December 9, 2021
Release date 11/9/2021
AUTOGRAPHED HARDCOVER BOOKPLATED EDITION
– Hardcover Edition of “Poppy Cooks”
– Poppy O’Toole’s Personal Autograph on Bookplate Inside Book
– Certificate of Authenticity
With Chef and TikTok sensation Poppy O’Toole you’ll learn the basics, up your cooking game, with delicious results every time.
This is a cookbook with no judgement. Together, we’ll learn how to make incredible food at home. We’ll start with the basics: 12 core recipes (or go-to skills) that everyone needs to know, like how to make a pasta sauce, roast a chicken or make a killer salad dressing. Then we’ll use these core skills as a base for delicious and adaptable recipes that will up your cooking game—the Staple, the Brunch, the Potato Hero (of course they make an appearance) and the Fancy AF. So, once you’ve nailed that classic tomato sauce (which I promise will become the new go-to in your kitchen), you can stir it through pasta, or bake it with eggs for the perfect Shakshuka and, before you know it, you’ll be getting real fancy and making a show-stopping Chicken Parmigiana to impress your friends. I’ll walk you through 75 delicious recipes, including:
• White Sauce: think Mac and Cheese and Bacon-y Garlicky Gratin.
• Dough: easy flatbreads for Halloumi Avo Breads and Salmon Tikka wraps.
• Emulsions: Chicken Caesar Salad with homemade mayo and next level Steak Béarnaise with Hollandaise and Crunchy Roast Chips.
• Meringue: from Eton Mess Pancakes through to Simply the Zest Lemon Meringue Pie
Whether you’re completely new to the kitchen or looking to elevate your basics with clever tricks, my step-by-step guidance will help you nail delicious food every time. As a Michelin-trained chef with over ten years’ experience in professional kitchens, I’ve done the years of training so you don’t have to. It’s okay to make a few mistakes along the way, and together, we’ll help you fix them and achieve incredible results at home. I am passionate about the importance of great food at home, every day—it’s what we all deserve. This is not just the food you want. It’s the food you need.
ORDER your Poppy O’Toole autographed book today!